Siobain Drury has Fine Art training with a background in Arts Education. She has a broad range of creative skills and expertise and is currently working out of her Art Shed Studio in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
- Creative Workshops – Exciting & innovative range of workshops offered for all ages both at the studio and out and about in schools, hospitals and at events. Bespoke workshops can be designed to meet your needs.
- Mentoring & Tutoring – One to one or small groups for those already in education, home-schooled or at the beginning of their creative careers.
- Floral Design for Weddings & Events – creative innovative floristry for your unique event, I use commercial and local flowers & plants and specialize in using living displays.
- SignWriting – I love type in all forms. but tend to produce ‘hand-drawn’ temporary or permanent work for interiors: shops, cafe’s or events with all the quirks of the mark of the hand as opposed to graphic perfection.
- Handmade Candles & crafted gifts – I make hand poured Eco Soya wax candles with exquisite scents that have a clean slow burn and produce gift items for kids and home.
“I may have been more closely aligned with the definition of Harum Scarum when I founded it as a creative umbrella fresh out of college.
Now I just like the sound of the words together, I’m much more measured, organised and methodical, although maybe still a little scatty and wild! ” Siobain